Welcome to Battlefield Miniatures, if you continue to browse on this site and use its facilities you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
The use of “we”, “us” and “our” Refers to Battlefield Miniatures, the use of “you” and “your” refers to the customer.
The browsing and use of this website is subjected to the following terms and conditions below:
- The content that we supply on this website if for your general usage only. This website is subjected to change without any notice.
- Your usage of and material or information on this website is done at your own risk, which we shall not be liable for. It will be your own reasonability to ensure that any products, information or services meet your specific expectations
- Battlefield miniatures does contain material which is either owned by or licensed to us. This material will include, but in no means is limited to, the design of the website and pages, layout of the website and pages, look of the website as a whole, appearance and graphics such as the logo, picture and the web site and page design. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any unauthorised use of the Battlefield miniatures website could give to a claim of a criminal offence and/or a claim for damages.
- From time to time there will be links through to other websites, this is for your convenience, Battlefield Miniatures takes no responsibility for the contents of these websites and has no claim to them either
- You may not create any link to this website from another website unless you contact us directly and ask for permission
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
What happens if I place an order for items that are not in stock with items that are?
Either we will send the items out that are in stock, or send it all out when we have all the items in. If this happens we will email you and ask you which you would prefer.
What happens if I order something and it is not available or waiting for stock?
If the product is not available, we will contact you and offer you an alternative product or a refund. If we are waiting for stock, we will contact you and try and give you an approximate time frame as to when the stock will be back in although this is reliant on the supplier but we will make sure we keep you informed on the situation.
Once I place an order what happens next?
You will receive an email confirmation from our automated ordering system, If anything on your order is currently not in stock we will let you know immediately and allow you to make an informed choice, if you’d like to wait for the items to arrive or cancel your order.
We accept credit and debit card payments via Paypal, Paypal payments and bank transfers.
Cancelling Your Order
When you receive your purchase from Battlefield Miniatures, if you are not 100% happy with your order you will be able to return the item within 7 days of the original delivery date.
If you are returning a product from Battlefield Miniatures, the product must be unopened, in it’s original packaging and returned in the state it arrived to you.
If you find an issue with your product upon opening, please contact us straight away whether it be a moulding issue or the product is damaged inside its packaging, we endeavour to help you resolve any issues.
Please note that we do not manufacture any products, so if it is a manufacturing issue, please allow time for our team to contact the manufacturer on your behalf.
If you change your mind once an item has been shipped, we can replace the item as an exchange or refund, please note we do not refund costs.
Please allow up to a week for Battlefield Miniatures to receive your return, if the product is coming from overseas it may take up to 20 days for it to reach us. Once it is received by Battlefield Miniature we will inspect the item(s) (mainly if damaged or opened) within 48 hours of receiving the return, a refund or exchange will be arranged upon acceptance of your return being fit for resale. Refunds will be processed in the same manner as were paid, please note transactions can take up to 7 days to process.
Please note that depending on your card company it may take an additional 2 – 10 working days to credit your account .
Orders cannot be canceled if the product has been shipped, we will accept orders up until your parcel has shipped with our courier. If you would like to return your order please obtain an RMA number from our team first before sending any parcels back.
Please note that the customer is responsible for all return postage costs.
If you would like to return a product to Battlefield Miniatures, please ensure that you have requested a RMA number from our team before sending back any parcels, we will not accept returns that have been sent without first requesting an RMA number.
Please make sure that all parcels are in the original condition and are not damaged.
Any items being returned for a refund because they were damaged on arrival, please note we require photographic evidence that the item was damaged in transit so that we can make a claim against our delivery company. Please speak to a member of our team before returning damaged goods.
Orders will be shipped via Royal mail, or via dedicated couriers.
Please note that products being shipped overseas may incur an extra charge. If your order is a large parcel, we will contact you via email to discuss any additional shipping charges.
Your Privacy & Marketing
Battlefield Miniatures stores email address and login details for customers who place orders on our website so we’re able to deliver your products and have a form of communicating with our customers. We NEVER share any information with third parties. Your email may be used by Battlefield Miniatures for basic marketing by our team only for offer which we feel you’d be interested in.